Leh Ladakh  Tour Package
Leh Ladakh Tour Package

Delhi to Leh Ladakh Tour Package

Package Includes:

Book Now

Tour Duration: 04 Nights & 05 Day


  • There is nothing that spells mystique and romance more than Ladakh; the land of dragons and monasteries. Plan Journeys of Noida offers unique and special opportunities of witnessing the beautiful aspects of Ladakh. The special 5 days/ 4 nights leh Ladakh tour package is designed to let you enjoy the best aspects of the magical sights and sounds of Ladakh.

Destination Covered: Leh- Pangong Lake - Khardung La Pass -Leh.

Tour Itinerary:

  • Day 1: Arrival Leh-After arrival at Leh Airport for your Leh Ladakh trip you will be received by the representative of Plan Journeys Noida who will assist you till the transfer into the chosen luxury hotel. Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee after which you will get ample time for rest. After a delicious lunch in the hotel Luxury conveyance is provided for a local tour of the places of interest like Shanti Stupa, Leh Market, Hall of Fame, Leh Palace etc. Return to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
  • Day 2: Leh and Ladakh sightseeing- Day 2 of your Leh Ladakh vacation is reserved for the famous monastery circuit tour comprising of 104 kms. Post a hearty breakfast at your hotel, car and trained driver/ guide will be provided who take you on a circuit of the Alchi, Thiksey, Shey and Hemis monasteries. Your next stop will be at the magnificently maintained Shey Palace followed by the Stok Museum which houses many relics and artifacts of the Royal Namgyals of Ladakh. It’s now time to go back to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.
  • Day 3: Leh- Pangong Lake [320kms by road drive] -Leh- The agenda for the day is a long but beautiful journey (320 km) to the famed Pangong Lake. Post an early breakfast board the car which will take you to the spectacular Changla Pass which is at a total elevation of 17350 feet (3rd highest motorable road in the world). Arrival at Pangong Lake is sure to strike you speechless as its one of the famous spots of Ladakh possessed by two nations China and India. Packed Delicious hot lunch will be provided here. Spend the time appreciating natural beauty and getting guided tour of surroundings. Drive back to Leh by same Road followed by overnight stay.
  • Day 4: Leh – Khardung La Pass -Leh- After a delicious early breakfast car and driver will be provided for a visit to the Khardung La Pass (total elevation 18380 feet). Post return to the hotel and a hot lunch it is time to visit some other attractions of Ladakh. The first stop will be at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib one of the few places on earth graced by Guru Nanak Ji’s presence. The next stop is Magnetic Hill which has earned a place in the Guineas Book of Records. The third and last stop is Sangam which is the confluence of Zanskar and Indus Rivers.
  • Day 5: Leh Departure -After comfortable breakfast on last day of Leh Ladakh vacation, assistance will be provided for checkout and airport transfer back to airport of Leh. Hope that you have a safe and comfortable journey back home.Please share your kind feedback at: contact@planjourneys.com

Tour ends with Happy memories!

Tour Packages Includes:

Book Now
  • ➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
  • ➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
  • ➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
  • ➤ Meal plan as per package chosen.
  • ➤ Sightseeing tours and transfers on private vehicle, as per the itinerary.
  • ➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
How To Book This Tour:
There are 03 options to Book your Tour - 
1) Just Fill the Inquiry Form & Our Tour Experts will Contact within 12 Hours through email.
2) You can Call (24x7 Hrs.) on above mentioned contact number.
3) If you want customize your tour, kindly mail your tour requirements: at@planjourneys.com

Payment & Package Confirmation:
You can make the advance payment through Swift account code in USD, SGD & AUD. For Swiftaccount details please mail us on: accounts1@planjourneys.com. You can make the advance payments thought your credit card in USD by using following link:http://search.planjourneys.com/makepayment.aspx

Note:To ahead and book your tour with us, kindly deposit the initial payments of 10% of the total amount, 40% of the payments after full confirmations and balance 50% on or before 10 days of your arrival. *** These payment terms & conditions are not valid in peak period and during long vacations. Please check with the concern sales / operation manager.

Yes I am interested in Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Name :  
Date of Travel :  
E-mail :    
Contact No :
Your City :  
Message :