- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 14 Nights & 15 Days.
Destination Covered: Bhubaneswar – Puri - Mumbai-Jamnagar- Dwarka - Somnath- Jamnagar - Madurai via Chennai - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Madurai-Delhi- Haridwar - Guptkashi- Phata - Kedarnathji- Rudraprayag - Badrinath - Srinagar - Rishikesh – Delhi – Departure !!!.
Tour Duration: 14 Nights / 15 Days
- When we go in the quest divinity, our heart, our mind, our soul yearns to unite with that Omnipotent Lord who is behind all this creation; this Universe. As a pious Hindu one Pilgrimage tour that you perhaps long to set out for is the Chardham of India Tours, For Hindu devotees this all-India Chardham Yatra is no doubt the holiest expedition made in their lifetime. The concept and foundation stone of these four; i.e. ‘Char’ Dhams came into being under the initiative of the great philosopher and spiritual Guru, Shri Shankaracharya who is known to have revived the Hindu religion.
- The four Chardhams of this greater Chardham circuit are housed in the four different directions of the country; i.e. Badrinath in North, Rameshwaram in South, Jagannath Puri Dham in East and Dwarka in West. Completing the Chardham Yatra of this greater all India Chardham circuit takes a lot of time and isn’t easy, as pilgrims have to make a ‘Pradakshina’ of the entire country. This all-India Chardham circuit yatra is also referred to as Mahaparikrama. It requires enough will power, endurance and tenacity on the part of a pilgrim to set out on such a pilgrimage yatra. However we make it easier for you. With our 15days/14nights Chardham India Tour Package you can complete your Chardham yatra in a much organized and hassle-free manner. So hurry up and avail!
Destination Covered: Bhubaneswar – Puri - Mumbai-Jamnagar- Dwarka-Somnath- Jamnagar-Madurai via Chennai - Madurai-Rameshwaram- Madurai-Delhi- Haridwar-Guptkashi- Phata-Kedarnathji- Rudraprayag-Badrinath- Srinagar-Rishikesh – Delhi – Departure !!!
- Day 1: Arrive Bhubaneswar-Puri- As On your arrival at Bhubaneshwar railway station/airport you will be greeted by our Plan Journeys representative who then transports you to Puri. On reaching, check into the hotel and during evening, visit the sacred Jagannath Dham to attend the prayer session and offer puja. Back to hotel & night stay.
- Day 2: Puri-Konark-Bhubaneshwar- Next morning after breakfast, we proceed to visit the famed Sun Temple Konark and then depart for Bhubaneshwar. Night stay at Bhubaneshwar.
- Day 3: Bhubaneshwar-Mumbai-Jamnagar- Day 03 we proceed for Bubaneshwar airport to board connecting flight for Jamnagar. The flight route is via Mumbai. Reach Jamnagar and head for Dwarka. Visit the famous Dwarkadhish temple during evening, finish your darshan and check into the hotel at Dwarka.
- Day 4: Dwarka sightseeing- Next day post breakfast we set out for a day long sightseeing of Dwarka. Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Gopi Talab, Rukmini Temple are covered during this sightseeing tour. We take a boat ride to visit the Dwarka Bhet during our Dwarka sightseeing.
- Day 5: Dwarka-Somnath- Next day after breakfast depart for Somnath, a journey of 5hrs by road. Reach Somnath and finish up with the darshan of the holy Somnath Temple, Geeta temple and make an excursion to Veraval, to visit the sacred Mokshdham temple. Check into the hotel at Somnath & night stay.
- Day 6: Somnath-Jamnagar-Madurai via Chennai- Next day we drive back to Jamnagar, a 3hrs drive by road and from there transfer to airport to board connecting flight to Madurai en route Chennai. Reach Madurai and proceed to visit the world reputed Meenakshi temple. Check into hotel at Madurai & night stay.
- Day 7: Madurai-Rameshwaram- Post breakfast, we depart for Rameshwaram by road. Arrive, visit the famous temple of Rameshwarm; bathe in that holy pond that is housed within the temple complex and then proceed for the darshan of the deity with a clean body and a pure soul. Eager pilgrims can also take part in the special Pooja ritual and the soul-lifting evening Aarti. Check into the Rameshwaram hotel & night stay.
- Day 8: Rameshwaram-Madurai-Delhi- At day break, we set out for the holy Mani Darshan. We return to hotel for breakfast and then finally depart for Madurai. On reaching transfer to Madurai airport to board connecting flight to Delhi.
- Day 9: Delhi-Haridwar 219kms; a drive of 6hrs approx- After breakfast, we leave for Haridwar, a drive of 6hrs approx by road. Reach Haridwar, check into the hotel and then set out for a short sightseeing tour of Haridwar. Bilvkeshwar Mahadev temple, Mansadevi & Chandidevi temples are covered during this sightseeing tour. During Evening time, we come to the famous Har ki Pauri Ghat to catch a revered glimpse of the sacred and most enchanting Ganga Aarti. Back to hotel & night stay.
- Day 10: Haridwar-Guptkashi 200kms; 7hrs- Next day after breakfast we embark on our journey towards Guptakashi, a drive of 7hrs by road. This journey to Guptakashi is En route three much revered sites, namely Rudraprayag, Devprayag, Ardhnareshwar Mahadev. Reach Guptkashi, check into the hotel & night stay.
- Day 11: Guptakashi-Phata-Kedarnathji-Early morning we drive to Phata; then transfer to air to board connecting flight to Kedarnath. Visit the sacred Kedarnath shrine on reaching Kedarnath, offer your puja and then proceed to pay a tribute at the sacred Samadhi of Adi Guru Shankaracharya. We then return to Phata by road, check into the hotel and night stay at Phata.
- Day 12: Rudraprayag-Badrinath 158kms; 6hrs-After an early breakfast next morning, we depart for Badrinath dham en route Jyotirmath. You get to visit many sacred spots like Pandukeshwar, Narsimha temple, Shankara Charya temple on your route. Reach Badrinath, check into the hotel and then make an excursion to the last and cleanest human habitat that falls on the Tibetan border; the unique Mana Village. There we get to see some really unique attractions like Ganesha Cave, Saraswati River source, Vyas cave. Evening time, we visit the sacred Badrinath dham to have a darshan of Badrinath ji. Back to hotel & night stay.
- Day 13: Badrinath-Srinagar 198kms; 8hrs approx-Early morning, visit the Badrinath shrine once more to participate in the Mahabhishek puja. Back to hotel for breakfast and then depart finally for Srinagar en route Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag, Vishnuprayag. Reach Srinagar and check into the hotel.
- Day 14: Srinagar-Rishikesh 100kms; 3hrs drive by road-After breakfast, we depart for Rishikesh en route Vashist Cave. The route takes you via Shivpuri. On reaching, check into the hotel and after freshening up, we set out for a day long sightseeing tour and visit sites like Laxmanjhula, Ramjhula, Shivanand Ashram. During evening, we visit Parmarth Niketan and take part in the fascinating Ganga Arti.
- Day 15: Rishikesh-Delhi 245kms; 7hrs approx-Day15 is the last day of this memorable Mahaparikrama Chardham pilgrimage tour. After breakfast, we depart for Delhi. On reaching you are transferred to the airport where our representative sees you off and you board your flight for your journey back home with a spiritually enlightened soul and mind. Please share your kind feedback with us at: email@example.com .
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
➤ City tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
➤Driver’s allowance and toll taxes.
No details found.
No Details Found