- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 04 Nights / 03 Days.
Destination Covered: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar.
- Kashmir comes decked with some of the most fabulous gifts of Nature that turns it into a true ‘heaven on earth’; a charismatic holiday destination of profound and sublime natural beauty. The jewel of a holidaying destination, Kashmir is indeed a traveler’s paradise. Whether you are a nature lover or a passionate adventurer or a wildlife enthusiast, you’ll have enough to quench your travel thirst in Kashmir. To relish the true charismatic beauty of Kashmir at its peak, you need to explore the buzzing Srinagar with its unique admixture of picturesque locales and a unique quaint charm. Also you need to enjoy the breath-taking scenic views of Pahalgam and Gulmarg to get the full essence of your Kashmir vacation. Avail our 4days/3nights Srinagar tour package and set out for your unforgettable Kashmir tour. Hurry up and grab it.
Destination Covered: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Srinagar – Departure.
- Day 1: Arrival Srinagar -On your arrival at Srinagar, you are greeted by our Plan Journeys representative who then transfers you to the Jetty from where you take a Shikara to reach house boat pre-booked for your stay. Reach and check into the house boat. Evening time, we enjoy an enchanting shikara ride on Dal Lake for about an hour and we get to capture some really mesmerizing views of the sunset. Back to house boat, a scrumptious dinner and night stay.
- Day 2: Srinagar- Gulmarg 52kms; 3hrs approx -Post breakfast, we proceed for an excursion to the picturesque Gulmarg. Gulmarg is perched at an altitude of 2690 mtrs above the sea level. The charming locales and sprawling meadows will enchant you & energize you like anything. The enjoyable gondola ride to khilanmarg is something tourists never want to miss. Check in to hotel at Gulmarg, dinner and night stay at Gulmarg.
- Day 3: Gulmarg to Pahalgam - Next day after breakfast we set out for Pahalgam, a mesmerizing hamlet in the District of Anantnag. Pahalgam is situated at an altitude of 8989feet above the sea level and the town holds a special significance for Hindu pilgrims because the famous Amarnath Yatra starts from Pahalgam itself. This is place is simply fabulous to relax yourself and unwind from the stressors of city life. On your way you get to visit the famed ruins of Avantipur. This temple houses the deity of Lord Vishnu and was built some 1100yrs ago. We reach Pahalgam in the evening time; check-in to hotel, freshen up and then visit the local market to pick souvenirs for your loved ones. Back to hotel and 9t stay.
- Day 4: Pahalgam to Srinagar -Early morning we set out for Chandanwadi glacier point. On our way back we drop at Betaab valley to capture some mesmerizing natural views and then drive back straight to Srinagar. On reaching we proceed for a visit to the famous Mughal Gardens of Srinagar; the Nishatbagh and Shalimarbagh. Then our representative drives you straight to the airport where he sees you off and you depart for your journey back home. Here ends your unforgettable Kashmir Srinagar tour and you take back home memories worth cherishing all through life.Please share your kind feedback with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Meal plan as per package chosen.
➤ Sightseeing tours and transfers on private vehicle, as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
No details found.
No Details Found