- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Destination Covered: Bengaluru - Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Bengaluru.
- To celebrate the beginning of your new life soon after wedding, you can gift your beloved this unique Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Honeymoon Tour Package. It is really a classy experience to visit Mysore notable for its rich royal heritage. The lush green cloud-clad hill stations, Kodaikanal and Ooty too, serve as ideal paradise for the honeymooners. To explore the natural beauty of these two renowned South Indian hill stations and bask in the royal splendor of princely Mysore, avail this 5N/6D Honeymoon tour package of Mysore, Ooty and Kodaikanal.
- Entrances to National Museum in Delhi, Camelback ride in Khuri, extensive sightseeing tours in Mount Abu, Udaipur, Jaipur and Delhi and many more.
Destination Covered: Bengaluru - Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanak - Bengaluru.
- Day 1: Bengaluru-Mysore, 140kms-Once you arrive at Bengaluru, our Plan Journeys representative will greet you and then you will be transported to Mysore, a 3 hours journey by road. Enroute you visit the summer palace of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna, then Mysore palace and the famous Ranganatha Swamy Temple. On reaching Mysore, finish up with hotel check-in, freshening, lunch and set out for the visit of the famed Brindavan gardens and St Philomena’s Church. Night stay at Mysore.
- Day 2: Mysore-Ooty, 170kms)- Next morning after breakfast start for Ooty, a 5 hours journey by road. Enroute you get to visit two famous tourist attractions-the Madumalai Wildlife Sanctuary and Bandipur National Park. On reaching Ooty check into hotel. After freshening up go for the visit of Ooty Botanical Gardens. Night stay at Ooty.
- Day 3: Ooty sightseeing- Next day is reserved entirely for Ooty sightseeing. The magnificent blue and green hills of Ooty would set the perfect mood for romance. Enjoy your day out at Ooty Lake and Ooty deer park and be back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 4: Ooty-Kodaikanak; 280kms- Next morning finish breakfast and start for Kodaikanal; a 6 hours journey by road. On reaching, check into hotel. In the evening time, go for a relaxing visit of the Kodai Lake and Coakers Walk. Back to hotel and overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
- Day 5: Kodaikanal sightseeing- Next day is reserved to Kodaikanal sightseeing. Make the most of your South Indian Honeymoon trip by visiting the blissful Silent Valley, Pillar Rocks, the picturesque Berijam Lake. You have the evening free for relaxation and leisure. Night stay at Kodaikanal.
- Day 6: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur ( Approx. 300 km , 6 hours)- After breakfast check out from hotel and move to Jodhpur, upon arrival check in at hotel and later get ready for sightseeing of Jodhpur like Mahrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Evening walk around the clock tower, Spice Bazaar, etc. Overnight stay in Jodhpur. Please share your kind feedback at: email@example.com
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
➤ City tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
No details found.
No Details Found