2 Nights Port Blair, 2 Nights Havelock and 1 Night Neil island.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Best places visit in Andaman tour - Portblair sightseeing, Corbean's cave beach, Havelock island, Radhanagar beach, Elephanta beach, Neil island, Laxamanpur beach and Natural bridge. We will provide you private seat in ferry.
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breath-taking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair – Havelock Island
After breakfast, proceed to Portblair Harbour to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). On arrival at Havelock Jetty, Transfer to Hotel. After rest proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Overnight at Havelock Island.
Day 3: Havelock Island –Trip to Elephanta Beach
After breakfast enjoy a tour to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home). Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
Day 4: Havelock to Neil
Depart to Neil Island by inter-island ferry (36 kms by sea from Port Blair), an island with clear turquoise sea and white sand beaches. Check in to your hotel. Post breakfast visit Sitapur viewpoint. Then go to Bharatpur Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Andaman. You can take a ride in a glass bottomed boat to see under water corals and marine life (Optional – extra cost). Late afternoon visit the Laxmanpur Beach 2 to view the natural coral bridge and also go to LaxmanpurBeach1 to view the sunset. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Neil Island.
Day 5: Neil to Port Blair
After a leisure breakfast, check out from the hotel depart from Neil Island to Port Blair. On arrival check in and relax. Later visit Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artifacts. Also visit Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 06: Departure
After breakfast drop at Port Blair airport & return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
- Accommodation in well-appointed AC rooms /Cottages on the beach side on a Double sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay in Port Blair on a Double sharing basis.
- 02Nights stay in Havelock on a Double sharing basis.
- 01 Night stay in Neil Island on a Double sharing basis.
- Meals- Breakfast.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by Private A.C Vehicle(Scorpio/Ertiga /Xylo/ 01 Winger ). It will be strictly as per itinerary & will change every day and sector wise.
. Pickup & drop Port blair Airport by pvt car
- To & Fro To Havelock Island & Neil Island by Private Cruise ( Green Ocean / Makruzz/Itt or Similar) as per subject to availability).
- All Entry, Monument, Permit, Parking And Ferry Charges.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age.
- 5% GST
- Airfare/Train tickets.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary..
- Entrance Fees to Monasteries/ Monuments/Parks/etc & Guide charges.
- Still camera/ video camera charges/Travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
No Details Found