- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
Tour Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days.
Destination Covered:Jammu - Katra - Patanitop - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar - Departure.
- Kashmir often looked upon as the ‘paradise on earth’ pulls tourists from far and wide. The mesmerizing natural beauty of Kashmir is characterized by lofty snow clad peaks, the famous Dal Lake, apple orchards, tulip gardens and other floral gardens, dancing streams, Chinar lined paths, undulating green meadows and many more. When you are in Kashmir, the enchanting sights that you get to view in this unique holiday destination will indeed make you feel that you have perhaps arrived into some heavenly world far away from the madding crowd. Make a tour of the places like Katra, Srinagar, Sonamarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Yusmarg, and enjoy some really scintillating exotic sightseeing. Avail our 7days/6nights Kashmir Tour Package and embark soon on a journey to this amazing vale.
Destination Covered: Jammu – Katra – Patanitop – Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Srinagar – Departure.
- Day 1: Jammu to Katra 45kms s -On your arrival at Jammu airport or railway station you are greeted by our Plan Journeys representative who then transfers you to Katra. Reach Katra, check-in to the hotel, then freshen up and leave for the darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi. After finishing your Darshan of the holy shrine back to Katra and night stay at the hotel.
- Day 2: Katra to Patnitop -Post breakfast we set out for Patnitop. On reaching check-in to the hotel, freshen up and proceed for a short Patnitop sightseeing tour. The Nag temple or Cobra temple, Kud, Madhatop are the places covered during this sightseeing trip of Patnitop. Back to hotel and night stay .
- Day 3: Patnitop to Srinagar - After breakfast we depart for Srinagar. It is an eight hours journey by road approx. On reaching you are transferred to a deluxe houseboat for your overnight stay.
- Day 4: Srinagar local sightseeing-Next day morning, we set out for our local sightseeing of Srinagar, the enchanting summer capital of the valley of Kashmir. The Mughal gardens of Srinagar, namely Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal are on the top of our Srinagar sightseeing hotlist. The blissful floral views that these gardens offer us indeed transport you to the magnificence of the Royal era. Hazratbal Shrine, Shankaracharya temple are the other two important sites that you get to visit at Srinagar. Back to houseboat, freshen up and during the evening time set out for an enjoyable shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Dinner and night stay in the houseboat at Srinagar.
- Day 5: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar 96 Kms - Day 5 is reserved for a full day excursion trip to Gulmarg i.e. In the spring time Gulmarg, the grassy meadow gets decked with flowers of all kinds presenting a captivating view. Gulmarg is situated at an altitude of 2730Mts above the sea level. Gulmarg, as we all know is famed as the world's best ski resort. On your way to Gulmarg you cross Tangmarg and the path is indeed fascinating for its unique natural beauty. On reaching Gulmarg you can enjoy a memorable Gandola ropeway ride to Khilanmarg. After our Gulmarg visit we return to Srinagar. Dinner and night stay in the houseboat.
- Day 6: Srinagar-Pahalgam 96Kms Next day after breakfast we leave for Pahalgam. Pahalgam perched at an altitude of 2440mtrs above sea level will charm you with its mesmerizing natural beauty. On your way to Pahalgam you can catch a glimpse of the colorful saffron fields, the famous ruins of Avantipur, Anantnag thermal springs etc. The meandering course of the Lidder River, the conifer forests the snow clad peaks, the grassy meadows of Pahalgam all catch the fancy of a passionate nature lover quite instantly. Reach by evening and check into the hotel.
- Day 7: Pahalgam-Jammu (departure) - Next day early morning we set out for a short sightseeing trip of Pahalgam. Chandanwadi Glacier point, Aru Valley, Betaab valley, Mamaleshwar temple are covered during this sightseeing trip. After completing this Pahalgam sightseeing trip we drive straight to Jammu Airport where our representative sees off and you depart for your journey back home. Here ends your unforgettable Kashmir trip. Your return home with lots of scintillating memories worth cherishing lifelong .Please share your kind feedback with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Meal plan as per package chosen.
➤ Sightseeing tours and transfers on private vehicle, as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing