- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 09 Nights & 08 Day
Destination Covered: Leh - Pangong - Nubra Valley - Tso Moriri - Lamayuru - Delhi
- If you dream of picture-postcard-perfect lakes reflecting azure skies in limpid still waters ringed by cloud fringed mountains, then head for Ladakh. Called “Tso” in local language, each lake you come across is unparalleled for its exquisitely enchanting beauty. The most famous of the lakes here are the Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri, Tso Kar, Tso Mirpal, Chagar & Ryul Tso, Kiagar Tso and the pair of Stat & Lang Tso, probably at the highest location in Zanskar. So get set, join a 9 days 8 nights odyssey of discovery of nature’s pristine glories in a Ladakh tour package. Ladakh vacations take you to those parts of nature that are as yet untouched by human civilization and give you a glimpse into the glories of magnificent nature at its raw best.
Destination Covered: Leh - Pangong - Nubra Valley - Tso Moriri - Lamayuru - Delhi.
A typical 9 days 8 nights Ladakh holiday trip with focus on lakes would go something like this:
- Day 1: Arrival Leh Airport-Fly in and your tour guide takes you to your hotel room where you can relax and spend the day getting acclimatized with the evenings free for a stroll through the marketplace and to sample local delicacies.
- Day 2: Leh to Pangong; a drive of 320kms by road- It is a 140 km drive to Pangong Lake so you start early and cover the distance in about 4 to 5 hours through the highest motorable Changla Pass. Enjoy the beauty of the Lake that changes colors and watch the sun set with the golden skies reflected on the waters. Stay overnight.
- Day 3: Pangong to Leh- The early morning sunrise over Pangong is not to be missed after which it is breakfast and a drive back to Leh, visiting the Shey Palance and Thikse Monastery located along the route.
- Day 4: Leh to Nubra Valley, a drive of 120kms by road - The drive to Nubra Valley is 120 km long and takes you through Khardungla, at a height of 18380 feet. You arrive at Deskit, relax, explore the villages, go for a camel safari and stay at your hotel. The Valley’s scenic beauty will simply enthrall you.
- Day 5: Nubra Valley to Leh- Drive back to Leh and visit Deskit Monastery and stay overnight in your room.
- Day 6: Leh to Tso Moriri, a drive of 240kms by road- Today it is a 240 km drive to Tso Moriri via Chumathang Hot Springs. The drive is in itself a journey as you discover the many wonders beside the Indus River. Arrival at the lake in the late afternoon is an event as you are left spellbound by the picturesque scenery spread before you. Enjoy the evening hours by the lake. This is the biggest of the high altitude lakes in this region and you will also visit the Wetland Conservation Reserve in the neighborhood.
- Day 7: Tso Moriri to Tso Kar Lake, a drive of 75kms by road-Today you leave for Tso Kar, about 75 km away, passing by the sulphur mines. Tso Kar is actually two lakes joined by a small rivulet, one is a fresh water lake and the other is salt water due to salt deposits in its vicinity. In the afternoon you return to Leh to rest for the night.
- Day 8: Leh to Lamayuru, a drive of 125kms by road-The 125 km drive takes you across scenic countryside of craggy boulders and high mountains with swirling waters of the Zanskar and Indus Rivers coming together in a confluence in Lamayuru. The drive is interspersed with visits to the Magnetic Hill, Likir Monastery, Alchi Monastery and Gurudwara Pathara Sahib. You arrive in the evening and rest.
- Day 9: Lamayuru to Leh-After an early morning visit to Lamayuru monastery to witness the morning ceremony you meet the monks and then go on to Basgo monastery. Then it is time to leave for Leh. Arrive in the evening and go shopping or strolling in the bazaars.
- Day 10: Leh to Delhi for departure-After breakfast you and your group get on board a flight for Delhi or Srinagar. The three lakes are representative of the beauties of water bodies in this arid region. Whether it is a distant view or from up close, there is something spiritually soothing when you sit or walk by the lakes of Ladakh during your Ladakh holiday trip organized by Plan Journeys of Noida. Please share your kind feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Meal plan as per package chosen.
➤ Sightseeing tours and transfers on private vehicle, as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
No details found.
No Details Found