- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
n oasis amidst the dusty arid landscape of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is the state's only hill station. Perched at an altitude of 4000 feet above sea level, it is surrounded by verdant forests and watered by the serene Nakki Lake. Of the many attractions in Mount Abu, this lake is probably the most famous of all
Day 1: Arrival Udaipur
Upon arrival at Udaipur our driver will pick you and proceed to hotel. After reach check in hotel then proceed to visit Udaipur like Saheliyo ki Bari, City Palace, Crystal Gallery, Jagdish temple. In the evening, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, you will go for the best view of sunset and boat ride on Lake Pichola or Dudh Talai. The boat ride is the most romantic activity in Udaipur for couples. Families and Friends also enjoy this in Udaipur. Drive back to the hotel and take rest and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Udaipur-Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to visit Excursion of Udaipur visit : Eklingji Mahadev Temple, Nathdwara Shrinathji Temple & Haldighati Maharana Pratap Museum. Overnight at Udaipur Hotel.
Day 3: Udaipur- Kumbhalgarh Sightseeing
After breakfast checkout from hotel proceed to kumbhallgarh. After reach check in hotel visit of Kumbhalgarh fort and other sightseeing. After visit return back to hotel overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh.
Day 4: Kumbhalgarh- Mount
After breakfast checkout from hotel proceed to Mount Abu from Udaipur. On arrival check into the hotel. Relax and spend some quality time in the hotel.In the evening, visit local bazaars. Later visit sunset Point and the famous Nakki Lake. Overnight stay at Mount Abu.
Day 5: Mount Abu Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple,The older of the temples is the 'Vimal Vasahi', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the 'House of Elephants'. The later built 'Tejpal Temple' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Mount Abu to Udaipur Drop
After breakfast, check out from hotel drop to Udaipur railway station.
. 02 Nights stay in Udaipur on double sharing basis.
. 01 Night stay in Kumbhalgarh on double Sharing basis.
- 02 Nights stay in Mount Abu on double sharing basis.
- Meals- Breakfast & dinner
. Pick up and drop with all sightseeing by Dzire car from Udaipur
. All toll tax, Parking and driver allowance included
- Inclusive of all hotel applicable taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age.
- 5% GST extra on total package
- Airfare/Train tickets.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary..
- Entrance Fees to Monasteries/ Monuments/Parks/etc & Guide charges.
- Still camera/ video camera charges/Travel insurance.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.