- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 08 Nights & 09 Days
Destination Covered: Jammu - Katra - Srinagar - Sonmarg - Balthal - Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Jammu.
- Kashmir, famous all around the world as the paradise on earth offers tourists with an exotic vacation experience, far away from the chaotic city life. The heavenly ambiance of Kashmir characterized by the beautiful Mughal Gardens, breathtaking views of the Dal Lake, Gurgling rivulets, Gliding Shikaras on the Dal Lake etc impart Kashmir with its magic and charm. To win an amazing trip to this heavenly Valley and explore its various scintillating destinations such as Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg Pahalgam etc you should avail our 9days/8nights Kashmir tour package and set out for a charismatic vacation to this really wonderful vale.
Destination Covered: Jammu – Katra – Srinagar – Sonmarg – Balthal – Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Jammu – Departure.
- Day 1: Arrive Jammu-Katra 45kms -On your arrival at Jammu Airport/railway station, you are greeted by our Plan Journeys representative who then transfers you to Katra. Reach Katra and check-in to the hotel, Freshen up and start for the Darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi. It is a 13kms uphill trek from Katra base camp. After darshan return to your hotel at katra, full day rest and night stay.
- Day 2: Katra-Jammu-Katra - Next day post breakfast we make an excursion to Jammu for a short sightseeing trip of Jammu. The main places covered during this sightseeing trip are Bahu Fort, Nandini wild life sanctuary, Amar Mahal palace Museum, Raghunath Temple, Peer kho cave temple. After sightseeing we drive back to Katra. Dinner and night stay .
- Day 3: Katra-Srinagar - Next day post breakfast we leave for Srinagar, the enchanting summer capital of the valley of Kashmir. On your arrival at Srinagar you are ferried to a palatial houseboat pre-book for you. Evening time we enjoy a thrilling and truly unforgettable Shikara ride in the shimmering pellucid Dal Lake. Back to house boat & night stay.
- Day 4: Srinagar-Sonamarg- Next morning, we leave for Sonamarg; i.e. the ‘Golden Meadow’ cradled at an altitude of 2690 meters. The drive to Sonamarg takes you through some of the most spell-bounding spots of awe-inspiring natural beauty. The drive is en route the famed Thajiwas Glacier where we stop for few hours to take some great photo clicks and enjoy the nature around. After that drive straight to Sonamarg, check into the hotel and night stay.
- Day 5: Sonamarg-Amarnath via Baltal- Post breakfast, we leave for Amarnath Cave Yatra. The route takes you via Baltal and the yatra could be undertaken on foot or even on pony back. Visit the caves, finish your darshan and put up at the tents for the night.
- Day 6: Amarnath-Baltal-Srinagar Next morning, we trek back to Baltal from where drive back to Srinagar again. On reaching, check in to house boat for stay. Relax for some time and then set out for a short Srinagar sightseeing trip. Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Chashm Shahi, Shankaracharya Temple are covered during this Srinagar sightseeing trip. Back to houseboat and night stay.
- Day 7: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar- After breakfast, we make an excursion to Gulmarg; the fascinating floral meadow. Reach Gulmarg and refresh yourself visualizing the exotic charming natural ambiance around. Take an exciting Gondola cable ride to Khilanmarg as well. Back to Srinagar at the end of the excursion and overnight at houseboat.
- Day 8: Srinagar-Pahalgamr- After breakfast next day we depart for Pahalgam. Reach Pahalgam and check into hotel, freshen up and set out for a short sightseeing of Pahalgam. Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, Chandanwadi glacier are the main spots covered during this sightseeing tour of Pahalgam. Back to hotel & night stay.
- Day 8: Pahalgam-Jammu departure- Next day early morning, you are transported straight to Jammu airport where our representative sees you off and you depart for your journey back home. Here closes this wonderful tour of the charismatic Kashmir. Please share your kind feedback with us at: email@example.com
Tour Packages Includes:
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Meal plan as per package chosen.
➤ Sightseeing tours and transfers on private vehicle, as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
No details found.
No Details Found