- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Auli is a hiking and ski destination and after the creation of the state of Uttarakhand, formerly part of Uttar Pradesh, Auli was marketed as a tourist destination. It is surrounded by coniferous and oak forests, with a panoramic view of the peaks of the Himalayas.
Day 01 Delhi to Haridwar
Pick up from Delhi in morning and proceed journey for Haridwar. After reach check in hotel leisure free for day have dinner stay overnight at Haridwar.
Day 02 Haridwar to Auli
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Auli. After reach check in hotel leisure free for you then enjoy your dinner stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03 Auli Sightseeing
After brekfast visit local sightseeing of Auli. Auli artificial lake, Gurso Bugyal, (Ropeway by your own cost) then return back to hotel enjoy your dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Auli-Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel proceed to Delhi drop.
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in Auli on Double Sharing Basis
- 01 Nights’ Accommodation in Haridwar on Double Sharing Basis
- Breakfast & Dinner at all hotels
- Pick up & drop with all sightseeing by Innova Car from Delhi
- Toll tax, Parking & driver allowance
- All applicable
- Government Service Tax 5% as applicable on the above rates
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water,
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found