- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mysore, Ooty, and Kodaikanal are three popular tourist destinations located in the southern part of India. Each of these places offers a unique experience and is known for its scenic beauty, historical significance, and cultural heritage. Mysore Ooty Koidaikanal tour.
Mysore is a historical city located in the state of Karnataka. It is famous for its majestic palaces, such as the Mysore Palace and the Jaganmohan Palace. The city is also known for its well-manicured gardens, such as the Brindavan Gardens and the Lalbagh Botanical Garden. Mysore is also home to several ancient temples, such as the Chamundeshwari Temple and the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple. Tourists can also enjoy a visit to the Mysore Zoo, which houses a wide variety of animals.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station located in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is situated in the Nilgiri Hills and is known for its scenic beauty, tea plantations, and cool climate. Tourists can enjoy a ride on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The town is also famous for its botanical garden, the Ooty Lake, and the Doddabetta Peak, which is the highest peak in the Nilgiris. Mysore Ooty Koidaikanal tour.
Kodaikanal is another hill station located in Tamil Nadu. It is known for its lush green forests, waterfalls, and lakes. Tourists can visit the Kodaikanal Lake, which is a popular spot for boating and picnicking. The town is also famous for its trekking trails, such as the Coaker's Walk and the Dolphin's Nose. Other attractions include the Bryant Park, the Pillar Rocks, and the Bear Shola Falls.
In summary, Mysore, Ooty, and Kodaikanal are all beautiful and unique destinations that offer a variety of experiences. Whether you're looking for historical significance, scenic beauty, or adventure, these places have something for everyone.
Destination Covered: Bengaluru - Mysore - Ooty - Kodaikanak - Coimbatore.
- Day 1: Bengaluru-Mysore, 140kms-Once you arrive at Bengaluru, our Plan Journeys representative will greet you and then you will be transported to Mysore, a 3 hours journey by road. Enroute you visit the summer palace of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna, then Mysore palace and the famous Ranganatha Swamy Temple. On reaching Mysore, finish up with hotel check-in, freshening, lunch and set out for the visit of the famed Brindavan gardens and St Philomena’s Church. Night stay at Mysore.
- Day 2: Mysore-Ooty, 170kms)- Next morning after breakfast start for Ooty, a 5 hours journey by road. Enroute you get to visit two famous tourist attractions-the Madumalai Wildlife Sanctuary and Bandipur National Park. On reaching Ooty check into hotel. After freshening up go for the visit of Ooty Botanical Gardens. Night stay at Ooty.
- Day 3: Ooty sightseeing- Next day is reserved entirely for Ooty sightseeing. The magnificent blue and green hills of Ooty would set the perfect mood for romance. Enjoy your day out at Ooty Lake and Ooty deer park and be back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 4: Ooty-Kodaikanak; 280kms- Next morning finish breakfast and start for Kodaikanal; a 6 hours journey by road. On reaching, check into hotel. In the evening time, go for a relaxing visit of the Kodai Lake and Coakers Walk. Back to hotel and overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
- Day 5: Kodaikanal sightseeing- Next day is reserved to Kodaikanal sightseeing. Make the most of your South Indian Honeymoon trip by visiting the blissful Silent Valley, Pillar Rocks, the picturesque Berijam Lake. You have the evening free for relaxation and leisure. Night stay at Kodaikanal.
- Day 6: Kodaikanal to Coimbatore- After breakfast check out from hotel and move to Coimbatore drop. Please share your kind feedback at: email@example.com
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
➤ City tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
No details found.
No Details Found