- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Leh Ladakh Vacation Tour, Leh Ladakh is a beautiful region located in the northernmost part of India, nestled between the Karakoram and the Himalayan mountain ranges. The region is known for its stark landscapes, crystal-clear lakes, and ancient monasteries that date back to the 11th century.
Leh is the capital city of Ladakh and is situated at an altitude of 3,524 meters. The city is known for its rich culture and heritage, which is evident in its architecture, food, and festivals. One of the most iconic landmarks in Leh is the Leh Palace, which was built by King Sengge Namgyal in the 17th century. The palace is a nine-story structure that offers panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains.
Ladakh is also home to some of the highest mountain passes in the world, including Khardung La, Chang La, and Rohtang Pass. These passes offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountain ranges and are a popular destination for adventure seekers who enjoy activities such as trekking, biking, and off-roading.
Leh Ladakh Vacation Tour, Another highlight of Ladakh is its beautiful lakes, which are scattered throughout the region. Pangong Lake, Tso Moriri Lake, and Shey Tso Lake are some of the most popular lakes in the region, known for their crystal-clear waters and stunning surroundings.
The region is also home to several ancient monasteries, which offer a glimpse into the rich spiritual heritage of Ladakh. Some of the most famous monasteries in the region include Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, and Alchi Monastery. These monasteries are known for their beautiful architecture, ancient relics, and cultural festivals.
The people of Ladakh are known for their warm hospitality and unique culture. The region is home to several ethnic communities, including the Ladakhis, Tibetans, and Muslims. Each community has its customs, traditions, and festivals, which offer visitors a chance to experience the diversity of the region.
In recent years, Ladakh has become a popular destination for eco-tourism, with a growing focus on sustainable tourism practices. The region is known for its pristine natural beauty, which includes high-altitude deserts, snow-capped mountains, and glaciers.
In conclusion, Leh Ladakh is a beautiful region that offers a unique blend of natural beauty, culture, and adventure. The stunning landscapes, ancient monasteries, and warm hospitality of the people make it a must-visit destination for anyone seeking to escape the chaos of city life and experience the raw beauty of northern India.
Destination Covered: Leh- Monastery tour - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Delhi .
- Day 1: Arrival Leh-Fly in from Delhi, assisted by our Plan Journeys representative to reach the Kushok Bakula airport at a height of 3500 meters with an approach that is breathtaking and one that appears so risky. Drive to hotel and spend a day to acclimatize yourself to the height before you begin to enjoy your Leh-Ladakh trip.
- Day 2: Leh monastery tour- Your tour guide picks you up after breakfast to drive on to the Alchi Monastery, dating back to 990AD and you get to admire wonderful Tibetan miniature paintings on view here. On the way you could stop at the Magnetic Hall and then have a brief break at the confluence of the Nimu and Zanskar River. On your way back to Leh from the Monastery you take in the Military Hall of Fame.
- Day 3: Leh-Nubra Valley 120kms by road- Today is perhaps one of the most exciting days of your Leh-Ladakh trip because you will visit the heavenly Nubra Valley through the Khardongla Pass. You travel at a height of 18360 feet and look down on a craggy countryside and have brief stops at the Hunder and Diskit Monasteries.
- The Valley is indescribably charming with tall peaks mirrored in the cool, still waters in an enchanting view that delight your senses. You stay the night in a hotel chosen for your comfort.
- Day 4: Nubra Valley to Leh- The return trip takes you past Samstanling Monastery and once in Leh you have time to explore its bazaars and buy souvenirs as also sample local cuisines.
- Day 5: Leh to Pangong Lake 320kms by road-Early morning you set out in the crisp air to Pangong Lake, one of the highlights of the Leh Ladakh tour. This is a full day excursion since the Lake is about 135 km away and is set at a height of 4400 metres, its blue waters surrounded by peaks. You might stop at Durbuk and Tangtse, two tiny Tibetan hamlets along the Chang La pass. Once at the lake you rest and then take a brief tour of the local village where you can mingle with locals and get to know about the way they life.
- Day 6: Pangong to Leh-After staying overnight in Pangong you set out for Leh, stopping at the Hemis Monastery, one of the largest of its kind in Ladakh. You arrive in Leh and have the day free for local walks or shopping.
- Day 7: Leh to Delhi for departure-You board a flight for return to Delhi where your Leh-Ladakh vacation comes to a happy conclusion..Please share your kind feedback at: email@example.com
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Meal plan as per package chosen.
➤ Sightseeing tours and transfers on private vehicle, as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
- airfare to and from leh
- 5% GST
- Monastery Entrance fees
- any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary. Vehicle not at disposal basis.
- Services of vehicle on leisure days
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- guide fee, camera fee
- anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”.
No Details Found