- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 06 Nights & 07 Day Days
Destination Covered: Leh- Monastery tour - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Delhi.
- Ladakh sits high up in the mountains, nearly untouched by civilization and it is a place where time seems to have stood still. Fly in to Leh and leave one world to enter a new, pristine world full of the most forbidding yet enchantingly glorious scenery, an experience with the people and land you will not forget any time too soon. Pick a 7 days 6 nights Leh Ladakh vacation and come away fulfilled.
- A typical Leh Ladakh tour would involve flying in to Leh from Delhi or Srinagar for the start of an experience like no other on Earth
Destination Covered: Leh- Monastery tour - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Delhi .
- Day 1: Arrival Leh-Fly in from Delhi, assisted by our Plan Journeys representative to reach the Kushok Bakula airport at a height of 3500 meters with an approach that is breathtaking and one that appears so risky. Drive to hotel and spend a day to acclimatize yourself to the height before you begin to enjoy your Leh-Ladakh trip.
- Day 2: Leh monastery tour- Your tour guide picks you up after breakfast to drive on to the Alchi Monastery, dating back to 990AD and you get to admire wonderful Tibetan miniature paintings on view here. On the way you could stop at the Magnetic Hall and then have a brief break at the confluence of the Nimu and Zanskar River. On your way back to Leh from the Monastery you take in the Military Hall of Fame.
- Day 3: Leh-Nubra Valley 120kms by road- Today is perhaps one of the most exciting days of your Leh-Ladakh trip because you will visit the heavenly Nubra Valley through the Khardongla Pass. You travel at a height of 18360 feet and look down on a craggy countryside and have brief stops at the Hunder and Diskit Monasteries.
- The Valley is indescribably charming with tall peaks mirrored in the cool, still waters in an enchanting view that delight your senses. You stay the night in a hotel chosen for your comfort.
- Day 4: Nubra Valley to Leh- The return trip takes you past Samstanling Monastery and once in Leh you have time to explore its bazaars and buy souvenirs as also sample local cuisines.
- Day 5: Leh to Pangong Lake 320kms by road-Early morning you set out in the crisp air to Pangong Lake, one of the highlights of the Leh Ladakh tour. This is a full day excursion since the Lake is about 135 km away and is set at a height of 4400 metres, its blue waters surrounded by peaks. You might stop at Durbuk and Tangtse, two tiny Tibetan hamlets along the Chang La pass. Once at the lake you rest and then take a brief tour of the local village where you can mingle with locals and get to know about the way they life.
- Day 6: Pangong to Leh-After staying overnight in Pangong you set out for Leh, stopping at the Hemis Monastery, one of the largest of its kind in Ladakh. You arrive in Leh and have the day free for local walks or shopping.
- Day 7: Leh to Delhi for departure-You board a flight for return to Delhi where your Leh-Ladakh vacation comes to a happy conclusion..Please share your kind feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Meal plan as per package chosen.
➤ Sightseeing tours and transfers on private vehicle, as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
No details found.
No Details Found