- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kashmir Honeymoon tour package
Kashmir, often called "Paradise on Earth," is a beautiful region in the northernmost part of India. It is famous for its snow-capped mountains, picturesque valleys, serene lakes, and diverse culture. Kashmir has something to offer to every kind of traveler, whether they are looking for adventure or seeking a peaceful retreat.
A typical Kashmir tour package includes a visit to the state capital, Srinagar, which is famous for its beautiful gardens, historic landmarks, and serene Dal Lake. The package also includes a visit to Gulmarg, a popular ski resort, and one of the highest cable car rides in the world. The journey from Srinagar to Gulmarg is also an attraction in itself as it takes you through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the region.
Kashmir Honeymoon tour package, The package also includes a visit to Pahalgam, a beautiful valley located on the banks of Lidder River. It is a popular destination for trekking and adventure activities. The Aru and Betaab valleys, located in the vicinity of Pahalgam, are also popular tourist spots.
Another attraction of the Kashmir tour package is a visit to Sonamarg, which is also called the "Meadow of Gold." It is located at an altitude of 2,800 meters above sea level and is famous for its beautiful landscapes, alpine meadows, and snow-capped mountains.
One of the highlights of the Kashmir tour package is a stay in a houseboat on the Dal Lake. The houseboats are an integral part of the Kashmiri culture and offer a unique experience to the tourists.
In addition to these popular destinations, the Kashmir tour package also includes visits to some of the lesser-known but equally beautiful places like Kokernag, Yusmarg, and Aharbal. These places offer an escape from the tourist crowds and give you a chance to explore the unspoiled beauty of Kashmir.
Overall, the Kashmir tour package is a perfect blend of adventure, relaxation, and cultural immersion. It is a must-visit destination for anyone who wants to experience the natural beauty and hospitality of this beautiful region.
Tour Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Kashmir a paradise on earth is one of the best romantic destinations of the world. With beautiful valleys, charming lakes,lovely gardens and snowy mountains love is in the air here. It is a place, which you will remember for your lifetime for its beauty.
- Romantic Shikara ride on Dal Lake, excursion to Gulmarg, stay for two nights in romantic Pahalgam.
Destination Covered: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Srinagar .
- Day 1: Arrive Srinagar- Welcome to Paradise on Earth! On your arrival at Srinagar airport Plan Journeys’ representative will meet and greet you at airport. Later Transfer to your pre booked hotel or Houseboat in Srinagar by your private vehicle. If time permits enjoy Shikara Ride at Dal Lake today. Rest of the day is free for you to relax and enjoy your scenic surroundings. Your overnight stay is Srinagar.
- Day 2: Srinagar Sightseeing- Breakfast will be served in your hotel. After breakfast we will take you for a tour of Srinagar, including Mughal Gardens. Chashmi-e Shahi - The Royal Spring which commands a magnificent view of Dal Lake; Nishat Bagh - The Garden of pleasure is located on the bank of Dal Lake with Zabarwan Mountains in the back & Shalimar Bagh - Abode of Love which was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Nur Jahan. You may visit Shankryacharya Temple or enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Your overnight stay is at the Srinagar hotel.
- Day 3: Srinagar / Gulmarg / Srinagar (112 Kms)- After breakfast in your hotel, get ready for a full day trip to Gulmarg – Meadow of Flowers. Gulmarg is a popular hill station and well known for skiing in winters. Gondola ride in Gulmarg is a must for all tourists. There are 2 phases of Gondola. The first phase takes you from Gulmarg to Kungdoor. The second phase takes you from Kungdoor to Aparwath. In the evening return to your hotel in Srinagar for overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Day 4: Srinagar / Pahalgam (96 Kms)- After breakfast at Srinagar hotel we will leave for Pahalgam – A Valley of Shepherds located on the banks of river Lidder at a height of 7200 ft. On arrival check-in at your Pahalgam Hotel. In the afternoon you can enjoy a short trek or take a pony ride to one of the many beautiful spots around Pahalgam. Overnight stay at your hotel in Pahalgam.
- Day 5: Pahalgam- Today in the morning after breakfast we will take you to explore the mountain resort of Pahalgam. Visit the beautiful Betaab valley which got its name due to the Bollywood hit movie Betaab starring Sunny Deol and Amrita Singh, Baisaran – an stunning meadow and an ideal campsite for trekkers, Lidder river where you can enjoy white water rafting, angling and trekking, Hajan – an ideal spot for picnic activities, etc. Overnight in Pahalgam.
- Day 6: Srinagar (Departure)- After breakfast at your Pahalgam hotel, we will check out at some suitable time and drive to Srinagar airport for your flight to next destination. Please share your kind feedback with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tour ends with Happy memories!
Kashmir tour package Inclusions:
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Daily breakfast & dinner at the hotel.
➤ Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
➤ Sightseeing in Sonamarg.
➤ Sightseeing in Gulmarg.
➤ Sightseeing in Pahalgam.
➤City tour of Srinagar.
➤All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
No details found.
No Details Found