- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Chardham Yatra is a holy pilgrimage tour in India that covers four sacred destinations in the Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. These four destinations are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, collectively known as the Chota Char Dham or the small four abodes. The Chardham tour is considered to be one of the most important and spiritually rewarding journeys for Hindus, and is undertaken by thousands of devotees every year.
The Chardham tour starts from the holy town of Haridwar, located in the foothills of the Himalayas. From there, visitors proceed to Yamunotri, which is the source of the Yamuna river and is located at an altitude of 3,291 meters above sea level. Visitors have to undertake a 6-kilometer trek from the town of Hanuman Chatti to reach Yamunotri, which is believed to be the seat of the Hindu goddess Yamuna.
The next destination on the Chardham tour is Gangotri, which is the source of the Ganga river and is located at an altitude of 3,048 meters above sea level. Visitors have to undertake a 19-kilometer trek from the town of Gangotri to reach the temple, which is dedicated to the goddess Ganga.
Chardham tour package, Kedarnath is the third destination on the Chardham tour, located at an altitude of 3,583 meters above sea level. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is believed to be one of the twelve Jyotirlingas in India. Visitors have to undertake a 14-kilometer trek from the town of Gaurikund to reach Kedarnath, which is located amidst snow-capped mountains and is considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimage sites in India.
The final destination on the Chardham tour is Badrinath, located at an altitude of 3,133 meters above sea level. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is believed to be one of the eight self-manifested shrines in India. Visitors can easily reach Badrinath by road from Kedarnath, and the temple is located amidst breathtaking mountain scenery.
Chardham tour package, Overall, the Chardham tour is an experience of a lifetime, offering a chance to explore the spiritual and natural beauty of the Himalayan region. It is a journey that requires physical fitness and endurance, but the spiritual and emotional rewards of the pilgrimage are well worth the effort.
Tour Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
- The four Dhams of the Chota Chardham Circuit namely, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath cradled amid the lofty snow clad peaks of Garhwal Himalayas are the four most sacred shrines for any pious Hindu. Ignoring all hardships along the perilous uphill path, pilgrims make their way to these revered Dhams just to feel the omnipresence of God in that ‘Daivya Bhoomi’ as Uttarakhand is commonly called. It is a common spiritual myth that dips in the Holy waters of the Ganges, River Alakananda, River Mandakini, River Yamuna can wash away all your mortal sins. According to a devout Hindu the Chardham yatra assumes special significance as it leads him into the path spiritual redemption and spiritual solace. If you too wish to enjoy such spiritual contentment in a totally safe and organized way, avail our 12days/11 nights Chardham Yatra tour package and embark on the most memorable spiritual journey of your life.
Destination Covered: Delhi – Haridwar - Mussorie-Barkot - Yamnotri –Barkot - Harshi-Gangotri-Harshil - Guptkashi-Kedarnath - Guptakashi-Joshimath - Badrinath-Joshimath - Srinagar-Haridwar - Delhi .
- Day 1: Delhi – Haridwar (Approx 208 km’s. Duration 06 Hrs)- As you safely arrive at Delhi, you will be welcomed by our Plan Journeys representative at the Airport who will drive you to Haridwar. As you reach Haridwar , check into the hotel. Evening we plan a visit to Har –Ki- pauri where you can enjoy and worship the Holy Ganges and visualize the mind-blowing Ganga Aarti. Back to hotel & Night stay.
- Day 2: Haridwar – Mussorie-Barkot (230kms; 7-8hrs approx)- Early morning we start for Barkot. We stop for lunch at Mussorie. Then continue journey to reach Barkot en route the majestic Kempty Falls. On arrival check into the Yamunotri camp that’s just a kilometre away from Barkot.
- Day 3: Barkot – Yamnotri -Barkot (32kms and 14kms rounded)- Post breakfast, we drive to Hanuman Chatti from our trek starts. Hire local jeep to arrive at Phool Chatti. That will cut short the trek route by at least 5kms. Then, starts your difficult trek to Yamunotri shrine; a 7kms trek. Reach the shrine, offer puja and return back to Phool chatty and then to your tent. Take a soothing body massage to stay fit and fine for the rest of the yatra.
- Day 4: Barkot – Harshi 152kms; 6-7hrs- Post breakfast we start for Harshil en route Uttarkashi where we halt for lunch. Post lunch, we resume journey until we reach Harshil, the vale famed worldwide for its fascinating natural beauty. However once we stop on the way to soothe our aching and tired muscles by dipping at the thermal springs at Gangnani. On reaching Harshil, check into the tents for night stay.
- Day 5: Harshi-Gangotri-Harshil 22kms- At dawn, we need to finish our breakfast and set out for Gangotri dham. Reach the holy destination, take dip in the Holy Ganges for sin ablution. Visit shrine and offer puja. Enjoy the breath-taking sceneries around and feel blessed. Drive back to Harsi, to your tent for night stay.
- Day 6: Harsi-Guptakashi 283kms 9-10hrss- Day 6 is a real difficult one because it is perhaps the longest journey in the entire Chardham yatra. We start after an early morning breakfast and halt at Srinagar for lunch. You get to catch glimpses of the Tehri Dam and the sacred river Mandakini on your way. Reach by evening time and check into the camp for night stay.
- Day 7: Guptkashi-Kedarnath 32 kms and 14kms trek- Post early morning breakfast we drive to Gourikund; a one-way drive of 32kms. On reaching Gaurikund, starts your difficult trek towards the Kedarnath shrine. Lunch is taken on the way. We reach by afternoon. Check into the tents, freshen up and then go to shrine for the darshan of Kedarnath Ji. Offer your puja and seek the blessings of Kedarnath Ji. Evening time, we visit the Samadhi of Adi Guru Shankara Charya at the rear side of the temple.
- Day 8: Kedarnath – Guptakashi (drive of 32kms, trek of 14kms)- Finish breakfast and return to Gaurikund. Then start for Guptakashi, a drive of 32kms. Night stay at tents.
- Day 9: Guptakashi-Joshimath VIA Chopta (175kms 6-7hrs)- Post breakfast we leave for Joshimath. The path to Joshimath runs via Chopta and offers with some of the most enchanting scenic views. The path runs amid a forest with many rare medicinal herbs, plants and trees. Lunch is served at Pipalkoti where we halt for some time. By evening we reach Joshimath. Night stay at the tents.
- Day 10: Joshimath-Badrinath-Joshimath 90kms- Post breakfast we set for the holy darshan of Shri Badrinath Ji. After darshan, we visit the famous Mana village, the last human habitat on Tibetan border. Back to tent/hotel & night stay.
- Day 11: Joshimath-Srinagar-Haridwar; 274 kms; 9-10 hrs-Next day after breakfast, we leave for Haridwar. After lunch at Srinagar, we resume journey to reach Haridwar en route Devprayag (the Holy confluence of two sacred Rivers Bhaghirathi & Alakananda).
- Day 6: Haridwar – Delhi 222kms ; 6hrs approx - Post breakfast, we leave for our return journey to Delhi. Our representative sees you off at the Delhi air port and you depart for home with a heart brimming with immense spiritual bliss. Please share your kind feedback with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
➤ City tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
➤Driver’s allowance and toll taxes.
No details found.
No Details Found