- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration : 08 Nights & 09 Days.
Destination Covered: Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Patna - Vaishali - Kushinagar - Lumbini - Sravasti - Varanasi.
Tour Duration: 08 Nights / 09 Days
- The spiritual glory and stature of Shirdi Sai Baba is known to all. He resides in the heart of thousands of devotees from all across the nation. The holy saga of Shirdi Sai Baba started off, when he was found in the state of rigorous penance, under a massive Neem tree. That was in the midst of the 19th century and Baba was only 16 years old when he started giving people such glimpses of the immense spiritual power that lay within him. It is commonly believed that Shree Sai Baba is Lord Shiva’s incarnation. ‘Shirdi’ was the place where is spent most of His life. From where He came, what His religion was, and other facts related to His origin are still deeply clad in mystery. October 15th, 1918, this Holy Sage; Lord Incarnate went into Samadhi. The Samadhi Mandir of Baba in Shirdi is frequented by thousands of devotees each day. The very touch of anything connected with Shree Sai Baba gives them great spiritual solace. So don’t think much but avail out 8days/7nights Shree Sai Baba Tour Package to experience the same.
Destination Covered: Bodhgaya - Rajgir-Nalanda-Patna - Vaishali - Kushinagar- Lumbini-Sravasti- Varanasi – Departure.
- Day 1: Arrival Bodhgaya-On your arrival at Bodhgaya airport, you will be greeted by our Plan Journeys representative who then transfers you to hotel. Overnight in Bodhgaya.
- Day 2: Bodhgaya sightseeing- Next day, post breakfast we set out for a day long sightseeing of Bodhgaya. Famous gigantic Lord Buddha idol; 80ft in height, Mahabodhi temple, Niranjana River, Sujata Village, the famous Bodhi tree under which Lord Buddha got his ‘Nirvana’, Vietnamese temple, Chinese temple, Thai Monastery and many other such International monasteries are covered during this sightseeing tour. Back to hotel and night stay .
- Day 3: Bodhgaya-Rajgir-Nalanda-Patna- After breakfast, we leave for Rajgir; a drive of 65kms by road. On reaching we complete a short and quick sightseeing tour of Rajgir. Shanti Stupa, Griddhakuta, Venuvana monastery, Fort of Ajatshatru are the places we visit during this tour. After our lunch at Rajgir, we head for Nalanda, a 12kms drive from Rajgir to catch a thrilling glimpse of the ruins of the world’s most ancient university and institute for Buddhist learning. After our visit of the Nalanda university, we drive straight to Patna. On reaching, check into the hotel and night stay.
- Day 4: Patna-Vaishali-Kushinagar; 260kms 7hrs approx- Next day early morning, we set out for Kushinagar; a 7hrs journey by road en route Vaishali. On reaching, check into the hotel and night stay.
- Day 5: Lumbini-Sravasti 180kms- Next day after our breakfast we make a short sightseeing tour of this sacred birth land of the Lord, Lumbini. Monastic site of Lumbini, Maya Devi Temple, Ashokan pillar are visited during. In the later half of the day we depart for Saravasti en route Kapilvastu. On reaching check into the hotel and night stay.
- Day 6: Saravasti-Varanasi- Post breakfast, we set out for a short sightseeing trip of Saravasti. Sites like Maheth, Saheth, Jetavana monastery , Anathapindika stupa are covered during this sightseeing tour. Post lunch, we proceed for Varanasi. On reaching check into the hotel and night stay.
- Day 8: Excursion to Sarnath 14kms- Next day in the early hours of the morning, we refresh ourselves by taking an enchanting boat ride in the sacred river Ganges. Post breakfast, we make an excursion to Sarnath where we visit the famous Deer park and Dhamekha Stupa. Back to hotel at Varanasi and night stay.
- Day 9: Departure Varanasi- Next day morning you are transferred to the Varanasi airport where our representative sees you off and you depart for your journey back home. Here ends your unique Buddhist pilgrimage tour. You return home with fathomless divine peace and the three words ‘Buddham Sharanam Gachchami’ reverberating in your heart ceaselessly. Please share your kind feedback with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
➤ City tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
➤Driver’s allowance and toll taxes.
No details found.
No Details Found