- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tour Duration: 07 Night & 08 Days
Destination Covered: Mumbai – Aurangabad - Ajanta Caves – Shirdi – Pune – Delhi.
Tour Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
- The spiritual glory and stature of Shirdi Sai Baba is known to all. He resides in the heart of thousands of devotees from all across the nation. The holy saga of Shirdi Sai Baba started off, when he was found in the state of rigorous penance, under a massive Neem tree. That was in the midst of the 19th century and Baba was only 16 years old when he started giving people such glimpses of the immense spiritual power that lay within him. It is commonly believed that Shree Sai Baba is Lord Shiva’s incarnation. ‘Shirdi’ was the place where is spent most of His life. From where He came, what His religion was, and other facts related to His origin are still deeply clad in mystery. October 15th, 1918, this Holy Sage; Lord Incarnate went into Samadhi. The Samadhi Mandir of Baba in Shirdi is frequented by thousands of devotees each day. The very touch of anything connected with Shree Sai Baba gives them great spiritual solace. So don’t think much but avail out 8days/7nights Shree Sai Baba Tour Package to experience the same.
Destination Covered: Mumbai – Aurangabad - Ajanta Caves – Shirdi – Pune – Delhi – Departure.
- Day 1: Arrive Mumbai-On your arrival at Mumbai, you are greeted by our Plan Journeys representative who transfers you to hotel. Finish with hotel check-in, freshening and then set out for Mumbai sightseeing. Gateway of India, Crawford Market, Hanging Gardens, Dhobi Ghat, Flora Fountain, Prince of Wales Museum are covered during this sightseeing tour of Mumbai. Back to hotel and night stay.
- Day 2: Mumbai-Aurangabad- Next day post breakfast, you are transported to Mumbai airport from where we board the connecting flight to the ancient city of Aurangabad. Reach Aurangabad and check into the hotel. Post lunch, set out for sightseeing. We first visit the Ellora Caves; an excursion of 18miles from Aurangabad city. Ellora Caves; a cluster of awe-inspiring rock temples consisting of temples from Jainism, Buddhism and Brahamanical faith are what you get to see in the Ellora caves. The amazing Kailash temple hewn and artistically sculpted out of one single rock piece is a real architectural marvel. The carved out life size sculptures of Gods, Goddesses on the temple wall are true artistic masterpieces. Back to hotel and night stay .
- Day 3: Aurangabad daylong sightseeing of Ajanta Caves- Next day, post breakfast we set out for touring Ajanta caves. The entire day is given to this. Walls, pillars, ceilings of the cave are all intricately sculpted and creatively decked with the mind-blowing Fresco painting portraying various episodes from Lord Buddha’s life. The frescos in Ajanta date back to 22nd century B.C running down to 7thcentury A.D which is indeed a unique fact. Back to hotel and night stay.
- Day 4: Aurangabad-Shirdi 125kms; 3hrs drive by road- Next day after breakfast, we start for Shirdi, a 3hrs drive by road. On the way, we drop at Daulatabad Fort, a hilltop fort constructed by Mohammad Tughlak in the year 1187. Finishing with the Fort visit, we continue journey until we reach Shirdi. On reaching, check into the hotel and night stay.
- Day 5: Shirdi-Pune 185kms; 4hrs drive by road- Next day early morning, we proceed for the darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba at the temple and also that of Shani Dev at Shani Shingapuram temple. Finishing with the darshans and after seeking the blessings of Baba whole heartedly, we leave for Pune, a 4hrs drive by road. On reaching, check into the hotel. Overnight at Pune.
- Day 6: Pune sightseeing- Next day after the breakfast we set out for Pune sightseeing. Pataleshwar cave temple, Kasturba Gandhi Smriti Mandir, Osho Commune, Shaniwar Wada are covered during this Pune sightseeing trip. Back to hotel & night stay.
- Day 7: Pune-Delhi- Next day, post breakfast you are transported to the Pune airport from where we board the connecting flight to Delhi. Reaching Delhi, we check into the hotel, freshen up and then we set out for Delhi sightseeing. Qutab Minar, Jama MasJid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Gateway of India , Birla Mandir, Humayun’s Tomb, Parliament House, Chandi-e-Chowk, Connaught Place are all covered during this memorable enough sightseeing tour of New & Old Delhi. Back to hotel and night stay.
- Day 8: Delhi Departure- Next day morning you are transported to the Delhi airport where our representative sees you off and you depart for your journey back home after completing this truly fulfilling pilgrimage trip of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba. Please share your kind feedback with us at: email@example.com
Tour ends with Happy memories!
➤ Accommodation as per the itinerary.
➤ An English-speaking driver cum guide.
➤ Private vehicle as per the flow of itinerary.
➤ Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
➤ City tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
➤ All applicable hotel and toll taxes during the excursions.
➤Driver’s allowance and toll taxes.
No details found.
No Details Found